Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Bad Mood
Stupid girl!!
Can't u juz leave us alone?
Wad's ur problem?
Trying to ruin our relationship?
Stop being so desperate!!!
Becuz of the words u said,make me damn pissed off n bad mood.
And the more things u said,the more u will make him hate u larh.
I juz chat wif u once,dun think that I will believe wad u said.
And,dun ever try getting him bak or breakin us up,
cuz we luv each other alot,
so
BACK OFF!!!SHUDDUP before I do sumthing on you.
And sohai fren in my skul,
so wad if i only noe now?
Wad kind of fren r u?
U chg alot since u cpl man!!!
MCB!!!Sohai SY!!!!Stop saying the same thing that i said u 2 me,
dun u hv ur own words 2 said?
I dun mind if u wan 2 be copycat,
but not in front of me k??
N,go look at urself in the mirror lah,
think that boy from ACS will lyk u meh??
U so annoying,keep askin him all those 2pid,no brain questions.
12:14:00 AM