no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Tuesday, February 23, 2010
CNY

One week of CNY holidays just pass so quickly.Back to school wasn't a good feeling.1st day was so damn sleepy as I was used to sleeping at my normal time which is 4.30am n waking up at 11am.
Now,need 2 wake up at 6am for school.
So,the 1st day was freaking sleeping.Luckily im sitting at the back of the class,so I can sleep whenever I want.xD

12th February
Suppose to go back Ipoh on that midnite,but dad was too tired cuz he's been sitting in the meeting room for 4hrs,which makes him feel so so slpy.
But its a gud thing,cuz me,bro n sis wun need 2 ffk our frens to Euphoria.

13th February
Wake up at 5am to get ready.Went back 2 Ipoh at 6am.We all slept in the car.Luckily the journey went smooth as there were no accidents.Reached Ipoh bout 8.30am,den drop our luggage at the house only we went out to have our breakfast.
Reunion dinner at night.Super fun.Glad to meet all the cousins,but most of the elder one are overseas.

14th February
Happy Valentine's Day,laogong.Luv you so so much!!
So,every1 shud noe that Valentine's Day falls on the same day as 1st day of CNY.
Went to my grandpa's hse as usual.Keep laughing the whole morning until my stomach damn pain.
Angpaus,angpaus,angpaus.
Afternoon,all of us from grandpa's hse go 2 other relatives hse.Most of them are my grandpa or grandma's bro or sis family.
At night,went to my 6th aunty hse(mom sis) for dinner. Gamble n drank wine n whisky there until 2 sumthing only we go back home.

15th February
Happy bday 2 myself!!!
Haha,got angpaus from my uncles n aunties agn when we went to grandpa's hse to take sum stuff.
Parents wish n gave angpau 2 me too.Sis n bro each brought a present for me.
Fon keep cuming in bday wishes from my frens and they're celebrating my bday for me when I cum bak from hometown.
2nd is always going to my mom's side relatives hse.But this year,all the relatives staying at Singapore came back too,so we not gather at popo's hse.
Angpau n gamble agn.
After dat,went to visit dad n mom's frens.
At nite,went bai nian with my kindergarten frens.
They helped me celebrate my bday too.

16th February
Dad need 2 start his work on Thursday,so he want to go back home to rest for a day.
So,we went back to KL on that day.
Reached home at 6 sumthing in the evening.
After changing,sis fetched me to Gelateria.I thought she juz feel lyk eating ice-cream,dats y she bring me too.
But no,Ivan they all were hiding sumwhr,n when I went in Gelateria,they started cuming out n singing bday song 2 me with a cake n presents on their hands.
The cake is not 1 full cake,its 15 different kind of cakes make into a round shape.
I was so happy although my bday had past.
Went to Ivan's hse after that.

17th February
Went out in the morning until nite wif Ivan n frens to bai nian.
We travel from north 2 south,from south 2 west n from west 2 east den back to north. Hahaha!! If u dun understand,nvm. x)

18th February
Happy Bday Kah Yen,Alvina n Ryan!
Went out with my bro they all to bai nian.
At nite,all of them came to my hse. We didnt gamble money,instead,the 1 hu lose need 2 drink 1 cup of wine or whisky or carlsberg.
Play until 3 sumthing,den all of them also slp in my hse living room.

19th February
Went to Jia Hui's house for the party almost 8pm.Jade came later than me.Drank Carlsberg with Jade.For those hu never see me drink before,my face mmg get red fast larh.After I drink 1 can of beer,my face gone red.Jade n other boys were asking me if im drunk,I was lyk 'NO!!My face mmg turn red fast larh!' Im a good drinker,challenge me if you wan.(sound so perasan,paisieh)
Fireworks were nice,but the sound damn loud.Jade was scared of the sound.
Play bsb for awhile den went n play those....I duno wad's their name,juz noe how 2 play.
Sry Jun Wah,I didnt saw the sparkle,so I thought there's no fire,but when it start burning my finger,I juz quickly throw it n it kena u.So sry.x)
Gamble,gamble n gamble.
MING KEAT!!I won alot at 1st,but after that I lose k?Conclusion,I din win or lose any money.
Went back at 12am den dad fetched me to Qi Xiang's party.I won alot of money there. xD
Reached home at 5 in the morning.Take shower den straight slp.

20th February
Happy Bday Tzer Shuang!
Frens came at 11am.My hse ended up with 24 or 25 peeps.
From my hse,my bro n dad were kind enough 2 drop us at canal garden's guardhse.
We only need 2 walk from Johan's hse 2 Ashley's hse n from Joel's hse to SMC cuz we hv cars 2 fetch us. x)
Went back from Zen Kyle's hse cuz Ivan got party on that nite.

21th February
Caroling with Siow Thong they all.
Was so fun.Few cute doggies we met. xD
Went to Alex's party at nite.

Pictures of all these days will be uploaded in the next post cuz blogger is uploading damn slow now.I got no patience to wait so long.

10:45:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget