Thursday, November 5, 2009
Waking up early
The time now is 8.50a.m.
Probably nowadays everyday wake up at 7am to study or didnt sleep at all,
dats why biasa d.
Wake up at 7.15a.m,wanted to go b-balling,
but was too lazy to go down and take the hse fon to call jade fetch me go.
But Jade was so geram when I told her im not going yesterday night.Our convo:Jade:wei!Me:wad?Jade:2moro going bsb anot?Me:No,wan to slp.Jade:Alasan lah!Me:wad?seriously wan to slp larh,goin clubbin 2nite.Jade:go die lah u.Me:wtvr lah,bb.Jade bye bye.What's wrong with her?I was like,dun go only wor,wad's the big deal?
Summore,when i chat with her,juz came bak from subang wif frens.
We went bsb at subang indoor bsb court at 7.30pm.
Play full court game,1 and a half hour non-stop playing.
Bout 8.45pm,all of us were like 'eh,stop playing d wei,damn tired.run here run there.'
So,reached home bout 9pm,den on9.
Juz sign in msn,my sis cum and said 'poh imm,faster take your shower n go chg n make-up,going clubbin in 1 hour time'
Went KL clubbing.Sis's bf fetched us there.
Reached home bout 5a.m
I was shocked when I wake up at 7.15a.m,
cuz I'm still so sleepy,and I juz slept bout 2 hours?
Since I didnt go bsb,
so on the computer,
sure got ppl on9 d.xDD
But now,I feel lyk going back to slp,
but sure cannot d,
cuz I hv a habit dat once I wake up,
I cant slp bak d,
unless im still in a slping mode.
But now,im wide awake d.
Seni exam 2day,
ntg to study.
Already noe wad to
DRAW for my ikan ganjil.
The reason why i write d 'draw' in big letters is,
ytd keep on saying 'im writing ikan ganjil'
damn zadou wei.
So,bye!
I been updating my blog everyday,
so Ashley,
happy now?
4:45:00 PM