no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Monday, November 16, 2009
ponteng-ed school yesterday
Yesterday,it was still raining when I go school.Aunty dropped me at the big gate.Den,I walked 2 the Eezy bookshop.After dat,bout 12.55pm,d 2pid Dao Pei(duno how 2 spell his name) beat my hand n asked me 2 go in skul d.I was lyk 'wad?still so early larh dei'Den,he said 'wad early?skul gate 1pm close,u wan 1pm go in,den kena penalty ar?'Den i juz said 'so wad?penalty den penalty lah,lyk i giv a damn?'Walked pass floric bookshop,saw Jovin,Nicholas,Yvonne Leong n Peh n Candy inside there.So,went in.After dat,we all went in skul 2gether.Yvonne n Candy teman me walked until the small gate.Went in.So little people man.Den,i dun feel lyk staying inside skul d,juz walked out of the skul,luckily Sharon,hu was sitting inside d bilik Sej didnt saw me,if not,die.When me,Yvonne n Candy were discussing where 2 go,n I need 2 borrow people clothes 2 chg,Kah Han came!!Woot!!Luckily,if not,i hv 2 go 2 Boon Lin's hse 2 borrow pei si's clothes.Summore his hse so damn far larh...i wan 2 see him,but not go 2 his hse.Owh,did I said y the heck I go skul?Its all becuz of him,but since its still raining,i noe he wun cum skul d.Kah Han hse.Used the computer.The little sis,who is std.3,she's cute n ANNOYING!!got 3 computers,I used d middle one,den she n Candy beside me playing SDO,keep fighting here n there,so bising,chattin wif Jade dat time,feel lyk asking them 2 stfu!!As for the other sis,we all thought she's younger than us,but she's f4!!but,she's so scary..the face lyk will kill ppl d.Kah Han said she vv fierce d,so make sure u dun make her angry.The little sis,so pro in SDO,dat sohai Candy,keep losing 2 her.The older sis,wah,her Steps,my gosh!!She shud see how she play wei,damn fast.Den,asked Jade 2 cum over too.Bsb at 5pm.Watched 'Where Got Ghost' wif Kah Han n Yvonne,den,finish watchin the 1st one,I dun feel lyk watchin d,cuz my neck is freakin pain..n i watched so many times d.Jade came at 4pm.Finally can eat!!!Kah Han cooked maggi mee for us,Yvonne fried the nuggets n the .....duno wad's the name.xPAfter dat,went bak up.Jade,Kah Han,ST n PF in the same convo.Jade,Kah Han keep pressing each other keyboards,me n Yvonne also joined them.Damn funny!!When I wan 2 type sumthing bad bout Jade,Jade sure will hold my hands dun let me type d,so we ended up typing all those nonsense inside the convo.5.30pm,went b-balling.Boon Lin only came at 6.20pm. -.-So,stay for awhile,den Boon Boon n Ah Yeang dun wan play d,cuz they said vv cold.Went bak 2 KH's hse 2 chg.After Jade went off,me n KH only walked 2 skul.Go Floric 1st 2 buy sweets.Saw Boon there.xDAt nite,went piano class.The teacher also vv tired,so we juz play 1 piano exam pieces,den chit-chat n watch tv d.xDDAfter dat,went Subang wif Qi Xiang they all.Got bak home bout 2 sumthing.Watch movie.Dats all.
6:04:00 PM