no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Thursday, November 5, 2009
Love

Though I can see you everyday,
but sometimes it just not enough for a person like me,
and I admit that I'm greedy,
cause I want to see you every single minute or second.
It's not how you look,
but i love you from the inside to the outside.
Time passes by so fast,
I wish,everything would just change back to what it used to be.
Looking at you is a happy and sad thing,
I will recalled back those memories whenever I see your face,
but sometimes,
its good to remember bout the good memories too.


Will there be any chance for us to get back together?

4:00:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget