no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I need you

I need you to lend me a shoulder,
I need you to be at my side,
I need you to cheer me up when i'm down,
I need you to let me share the happy moments with you.
I need you to talk with,
And,I need you so so much!!


I have no idea why will I have this feelings everytime I saw you laughing and talking here and there with them,I guess I just love you too much and they are all my buddies,but I'm not desperate for you kay?
I just keep quiet when I saw that,but some of the friends,who I don't really tell them bout stuff,
they actually know what I'm feeling,
and that's weird,cause even those close friends won't know.
I guess I just need to continue suffering from these kind of feelings.

4:23:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget