no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Tuesday, November 3, 2009
F***

Yesterday exam.
maths paper 1 got 2 questions I duno how 2 do,
paper 2 was easy for me,but most of them said its freakin hard.
Ashley n Noelle wanted 2 kill me when I said it was easy.
Anywhere,not gonna talk bout maths.

Talkin bout Geo,FUCK!!
got 60 questions,I think I only noe how 2 do 20 questions or maybe less than dat.
Preparing to fail my Geo wei..
Damn sohai,duno wad the hell is all dat thing.
Even the 1st question all of us also duno how 2 do,juz tembak,but those hu write B,Wei Ying said its the correct answer.xDD
After finish doing the 1st page,see d next page,omg,duno how 2 do.
So,from the last page do.
Den,jump to 40 sumthing questions,den go 2 20 sumthing questions,den after doin all the ones i noe,only slowly think n tembak.xP

2day Science and Moral,
Moral nilai,go skul only memorise them lah.
But Science,need 2 study f1 n f2 stuff,
I didnt slp the whole night ytd,been using the com until 2am,den only started studying.
But until now,only I started getting stuff into my head,the last few hours,I juz cant get anything into my head,and I actually cried because of that,cuz seriously wan to get gud result for dis time,
after ytd exam,damn scare d.T.T

So,gtg.Study!!

4:04:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget