no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Thursday, October 29, 2009
Raining day

Yesterday,thought Jade din cum also nvm,cuz still got other gals to play bsb with,
but when go in class,only saw Maira,d others also din cum.-.-
So,I also dun wanna play d.
After recess,went up to take my clothes,change together with Kavina,took my own sweet time 2 change.
Den,went up to borrow B.I textbook from Martin.When I reached their class,Martin,Zen Kyle,Tzer Shuang n Calvin were at the front door there talking.Den,asked Martin to borrow me his textbook,Zen Kyle they all started telling me 'Boon Lin din cum'.
Stupid!!!I noe he din go to skul before I went to skul larh,summore even if I duno,I also can see in skul whether he got cum anot lah.
Wtvr lah.After dat,started to rain heavily.Luckily Im not in a mood to play bsb.
Me n Kavina were lyk 'let's play wif the rain'. We went downstairs gal's toilet,played wif the rain outside there.
After that,went up.Kavina wasn't dat obvious since her hair were tied up,but my hair,my gosh,damn freakin obvious.
Den,there was 1 pipe bocor at our class floor there,walked pass it,more wet agn.
Summore I walked pass it twice,i didnt do dat on purposely,juz dat i dun wan 2 pass by my class since got teacher inside there.
Still left 15mins until Sharon period,keep shakin my hair,i even used my skirt to wipe my hair,but it doenst seem to work.
Luckily when Sharon came in,my hair wasnt drippin water d.So,she didnt notice me.
Before the skul ends,my hair dried up d.But my whole body was freaking wet.
Went in the car,juz told my mom dat when i pass by the pipe,den whole body wet d,so she also din scold or wad,juz asked me to put my clothes separately from the others n take my shoes in to dry.
Dat's all for the day.Although cant pj,but had a great time wif playing wif the rain.N,Jade miss the fun of it.xP

6:28:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget