no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Saturday, October 31, 2009
AAR's Concert

Yesterday,when my sis woke up,she said she still have 2 more tickets,cuz 2 of her frens last minute said got exam,wan to study.-.-
So,she asked me 2 see whether Jade wan to go anot,or I wan 2 asked other frens also can,her bf fetchin us go.
Called Jade,but she said she's goin KL wif her family,LOL!!Before dis keep askin me to giv her ticket,now got,she's goin other place.
Asked Keerthana,she said her mom wun let.-.-
Den,sms BL to asked him,but he's workin,so no reply.
So,my sis asked her frens,got 2 boys wan to go.
Den,at 4pm,3 of the boys came to our hse,cuz the bf cumin 2 our hse to fetch us at 5pm.
My sis counted wrong the tickets,1 of them already got their ticket from her,so still got 1 more left.
Reached stadium bout 6pm,we wasn't late larh,cuz only vvips can go in 1st,others need 2 w8.
Den,my sis's model,duno wad's her name,suddenly sms her 2 tell her not goin.My sis was lyk,damn,still got 2 more tickets left,so wasted wei.
When I got off the car,BL called,asked me whose concert,I was lyk 'err..we're here already larh'
But he probably cant hear wad im sayin,cuz its so noisy.
He sms me,asked me whr to fetch him,or he cum my hse n whr's my hse,
I was lyk 'wad??so sry larh..we already reach here,but if u can cum urself,den cum lah,still got tickets'
After dat,he reply 'owh..nvm lah..next time 1st lah.'
T.T If we cum started off from my hse l8r,probably bout 5.15pm,probably he can follow us too,cuz he finish work d.
Still continue sms-ing wif him.Den,Ah Yang sms wif me usin his fon,said dat he's sleepin.
Nvm,he probably too tired from working d.

Waited bout half an hour 2 get in.All of us squeezed in only.
The concert started wif Disagree den One Buck Shot.O.M.G,i didn't noe Disagree song's were so damn nice,the voice are nice too.
Den,the whole crowd shout 'AAR!AAR!AAR!'
They didnt inform us bout anything,wad's goin on or sum problem happened,make us w8 for AAR for 40mins.
Den,sum of us was lyk 'FUCK LAH!!Whr's AAR?' or 'DIGI SUX!!'
Den,most of us sat down on the stone floor,cuz our legs are freakin pain.
But,at least its worth it,they sang more than 5 songs.Started wif Move Along and ended wif The Last Song.
I'm short,dats y Marcus,Darrien's brother carry me up.But after dat I asked him 2 put bak me down,cuz I can see clearly from the screen n I wan 2 follow the crowd 2 jump.
Still left 2 more songs den finish d,so we went out earlier to escape from the crowd.
Saw Charmian wif her bro n his fren i think?Called her,but she cant hear me.
Luckily I didnt saw Hannah,if nt,F*** wei.

After dat,went bak to KK.Ate our dinner at Sri Melur.
All of us weren't tired,juz dat our legs,freakin numb,tired n pain.
Luckily AAR din sing 3 or 4 songs ni,if not,seriously beh song wei.

Pictures,I duno if CKK took anot,juz noe before the concert started,we got take few pictures.
So,im still waitin for him 2 upload the photos too.xP

5:46:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget