no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Saturday, July 4, 2009
Tiring Day

So,yesterday whole day ceramah,me n Jade thought that only B.I class dun need 2 study,so we went 2 skul.Except from science,other subjects all ceramah, ceramah n ceramah!!But,we were happy cuz we can slowly do our moral folio.
They invited a police 2 tell us bout discipline,almost all of us din hear wad he said.
I lean on Jade's leg n slept.Den,suddenly,Jade keep on moving her leg,i woke up,feel lyk scoldin her from wakin her up,but when I turn behind,saw Pn.Sharon lookin at us,quickly sit in a proper position.-.-

Meng Jiun called me on Friday when I was eating my dinner,
he asked me whether can go to MKUS(mesyuarat ketua utama seksyen) with him anot,
then I juz said why Yee Ling dont go,she's our KUS wor..
he told me that she got bsb match??
WTF!!she play bsb wan meh?go there kao zai lah.-.-
I don't feel lyk goin d,cuz wanna sleep,but when I told my mom,she keep sayin 'go lah,dis kind of thing shud go wor'
My mind was thinking,'wah,i dun wan 2 go,she keep askin me go pulak,weird.'

So,the next day,wake up at 7a.m,reached MCD bout 7.50a.m,waited for Meng Jiun bout 10 minutes.While waitin in the car,I slept.Time is precious.
Den,in Meng Jiun car,I slept also,since the meeting place is at Bukit Tinggi,BSM cawangan selangor there.

After sum time,we reach there,saw sum other skuls KUS or ajks or ahli biasa??=.=
The place is at the highest floor,so we need 2 go up the stairs,which is so damn tall!!!
Meeting started at 9a.m.
Talk,talk n TALK!!Its not boring larh,vv funny.
Den,they talked bout RC Idol,RC Dance Battleground n RC Tech.
RC Dance Battleground audition is on this Sat,which is 11.7.09.
The exco said that its better if we got more than 5 ppl in a team,but if we really think we're good,3 or 4 person in a team also nvm.
RC Idol top 25 2nd audition also on that day.
Place:Cawangan Selangor,Bukit Tinggi
Time:9a.m
I'm getting nervous actually,cuz our dance still not perfect yet.
And,we need 2 send the form latest by dis Friday.


Talkin bout RC Tech,there are 8 competitions in it,all got limited place lah.
So,we're planning 2 join some of them 2 get more points for our school,since our school kedudukan now is 26 out of 37 school.
After finish talkin bout RC Tech,they told us that it is 1 of our exco bday,so we get 2 eat free cake!!Damn yummy!!
Finish eatin,they talked bout RC Prom Night,all of us waiting for this ni.
Its on 1st of August,at Klang Executive Club,theme colour is Black n Colourful.
Our Sir said that sure most of them wear Black d.

After that,they asked us 2 tell them wad's goin on for bsm in our skul,n wat activities hv we done n wad's the cuming up activities.
Gonna stop talkin bout the meeting,cuz behind all that is juz craps.xD


Den,me n Meng Jiun went to the bus stop to go Bukit Tinggi Jusco.Waited damn fuckiing long!!
We went there cuz Meng Jiun wanted 2 buy the new set B t-shirt,he asked me 2 buy too,but I said,dun wan used my money,next time go out wif mama only asked her 2 buy for me.xP
After that,walked around Jusco while waiting for his mom to cum pick us.
Saw few super yeng t-shirt for qi xiang,but its cost bout RM60,so I dun feel lyk buying d although I got enough money.

After that,went bak 2 Meng Jiun hse.Slept on his sofa,den at 3p.m,went to MCD to meet with Wee Shin n Ying Ying 2 discuss bout bsmm thing.
Thought I can go home sleep for awhile before I go out,but went bak home at 5p.m.
My fren sms me that he will cum n pick me up at 5.30p.m.T_T no sleepin time for me.
Luckily I already picked wad im goin 2 wear so I dun need 2 rush.
Went out.Bout 9 sumthing or 10 sumthing came bak d,cuz Im super tired.
But when cum bak,straight to my laptop,den vv semangat d.Haha.

Ok,gotta stop.I noe,dis pose lyk keep talkin bout sleep only rite?I din get enough sleep for the whole week,everyday sleep at 5a.m,wake up at 8a.m.So,pls tolerate,sleepin is a gud hobby.xD







8:57:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget