no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Sleepy day
Yesterday went to Chinese class.Ponteng chinese class for 2 weeks d,so dis week must go.Haizzz.I only listen 2 abit on wad teacher is teaching,other time Im busy doin my moral folio,soo it wasnt dat boring.After chinese class,when out from school.Didnt noe Pn.Sharon talked 2 me bout sum stuff.Cuz fatty Alages at there,gotta go out faster.Unique din open,so went to the new bookshop n hang out wif yvoone there.After dat,went to Floric.Saw Evon there,den only I noe bout sum stuff.(secret between me,Yvoone,Evon n Angel)Den,sit outside smc 2 talk.Saw Amanda,asked her whether she noe bout the stuff cuz 3 of us also noe dat she sure noe d,cuz her astro damn geng,summore she so 8gua.She said dat she duno,but her face already tell us the truth dat she noe.Amanda,keep ur mouth shut lah!!U wan her bf die izzit by tellin him??Babi engkau!!Fck off lah,none of ur business also.-.-After dat,went to d bookshop agn cuz Evon wan 2 buy sum stuff,n i need 2 take my bag too.Almost 1pm,went in skul.Luckily the small gate haven close yet.Saw Pn.Sharon standin at f2 dewan there.Den,she called me.Below is the conversation between me n her.Sharon:Poh Imm,u noe wad's the time now?Me:Yeaaaahhh...??Sharon:I allow u to go out eat ur lunch,n i asked u 2 cum bak by 12.30 rite?Wad's the time now?Me:I din heard wad u said.-.-Sharon:U noe y?Cuz ur hair is too long,go cut it.Me:(im my mind saying)None of ur business if my hair is long or wad lah.Sharon:From 2day onwards,i wun allow u 2 go out n eat.Me:(in my mind)U think im 2pid?I got so many ways to go out of skul larh.zzzz.Den,i juz walked off.Fck u!!Beware of ur car.I already asked ppl to do sumthing wif it.BEWARE!!Hu asked u to make me angry agn??Dat time scratch ur car vv little case ni,dis time,im goin 2 make it bigger.U surely will regret for making me angry d.In class,moral period,me n Jade so semangat 2 do moral folio.Den,d teacher said dat latest by dis Friday,me n Jade lyk,tell us earlier mah,so dat we den take our time.After moral,Chien Ling suddenly tell me dat kursus pc ppl need 2 go down now cuz got taklimat?So,went down.Muahahaha.Can skip sivik.So,the Pn.Mogana told us dat dis Sunday is the exam,from 7.30 to 12pm.DAMN IT!!!Hv 2 study agn.Den,we must wear white pants,pc shirt wif the tag,if not the guard wun let us in.Den,dis Sat got koko,so they will practice cpr during it.ARGH!!!I wan 2 practice wei..but i cant!!got audition.T.T my cpr is ok..except from the blowing part,i scare i dun hv enough energy man.N,we need 2 bring stationeries n kain anduk(juz in case)Den,Jun Xin asked whether me n Meng Jiun discuss bout the ajk list for next year d anot.Den,i juz said yes,but cannot said 1st,cuz only me,Meng Jiun,Wee Shin n Ying Ying noe,n its a secret.But den he said dat,he also will go if got transport wor..juz dat he din go,so juz tell lah.Den,he n wei en keep askin me to tell them.Told them all the jawatan,hu's holdin n blablabla.N,asked them not 2 tell Meng Jiun dat I told,if not I die.After dat,went bak 2 class.Gonna skip all the craps.Den,BM time,Kamariah asked us 2 pass up ringkasan,if not cannot go out for recess.Me n Jade lyk,wad the,the previous 17 pages we also haven do yet.When i finish copying answer,pass up 2 teacher,wanted 2 ask her whether i can take home n finish the previous work anot,but she juz take my book n see it,den said 'kamu ni..malas betul.'But she din giv me bak,so its better for me.xDDDAfter recess was Maths.Damn sleepy when she started teaching.At 1st,I dun understand a thing,after dat asked her 2 repeat,n teach slowly.When she finish teaching,she asked us 2 do hw.Ticked wad we need 2 do,den tidur time.I was sleepin so soundly,dreaming,suddenly 'pa!pa!pa' on my shoulder,damn freakin pain wei.Wake up,wanted 2 scold d.Look beside me,sohai Jade,wake me up 2 see her lame magic which I oredi noe the treat.After dat,sleep bak,n warn her not 2 wake me up,if not,her neck tak payah d.She pulak take my hand,n asked me 2 feel the magic show.ARGH!!!!!!!!!Jo Han n Adam pulak keep saying 'Mana Poh Imm?Sedang tidur?'They said damn loud wei,damn scared the teacher noe im sleeping.After dat,asked Jade 2 sit closer 2 me,den slept on her leg.Suddenly,heard alot of boy's voice.Open my eyes n saw Shayne n Darwin.Straightaway jump up,blurr case.Eyes cant really open.After dat was seni time.Teacher haven cum in yet.Our class lyk go siao d,not all of them.Only few of us.We used the duster,n pretend its a bom,throwin it here n there,n running too.Our class is fun actually.Den,after sum time,Rohani came,standin at the bak door watchin us,I quickly put the sweet im eatin inside the desk.Pass her up my artwork,few months ago d.Den,she told me dat she want 2 paint mural on the wall,asked whether I can help her anot,n find ppl.I juz said yes,damn cool wei!!So,after dat,she split our class 2 4 groups.1 group got 11 ppl.N,im 1 of the group leader.YES!!we will be painting mural starting from the staircase whr f2s always go up d.So,me n Ann Lee group gonna be paintin sceneries,Mun Jun n Ifwat group will be writing words.Our group already got the idea wad 2 draw on the wall,thx 2 Teesha for the idea.But den,I need 2 draw it out,n colour it,n pass up 2 teacher by dis Friday.Nvm,I got enough time larh.Ok,gotta stop writing d.freakin long.Dunno y all my posts now is so damn long.
6:22:00 PM