no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Thursday, July 2, 2009
I'm BACK!!
BOOHUUU!!I know,i know,u all must be wondering why i din update my blog for so damn long,been busy+lazy.So,last saturday was report card day,me & Jade thought that we can skip school cause got rc battleground audition,but on Friday night,Meng Jiun only told us that our audition is on 11/7,T_TBut still,both of us didn't go school.Wanted 2 go to see they all rc idol audition,but my sis told my mom that my audition is not on that day,so she asked me 2 sleep.Afternoon,dad came back from his golf,then he asked me 2 follow him go school to take report card!!I was damn nervous when I reached school,cuz I got discipline problem,& they got discipline counter on that day,WTF!!My number was 20,waited for 1hour 2 reached our turn.Dunno why those parents can talk so much,when it was our turn,the teacher juz 1 by 1 said all the subjects whether my marks is ok anot n what shud i do wif it 2 get it better.-.-Bosan betul!!After that,she told my dad 'I'm afraid that she hav discipline problem at skul,so u need 2 go down 2 the counter at dewan serbaguna.'I was lyk shit,shit,shit!!!!They were a few counter there,so 2A-2M is under Pn.Sharon.Pn.Sharon show my dad what problems I have,my dad wasn't that mad that i didn't pass up my hw or din bring book,but he damn geram when he saw dat I ponteng n go out class without pass.Den,Sharon said 'That's the problem Mr.Tan,she n Jade lyk 2 walk around the skul,loitering around'My dad turn 2 me with the angry face n asked me why I ponteng,i juz diam diam.Cuz if I said i ponteng go play bsb,he sure dun let me play bsb d.Didn't talk to him after that,at night he juz said now is May,if after this I go ur skul or call ur discipline teacher to ask bout u,if they said u still go out without pass or ponteng,u goin 2 get it from me.I was lyk,okok.Suprisingly,I didn't get any punishment from them,they still let me go bsb trainin on that night.The next day,which was Sunday,they talk n laugh 2 me as usual.Feel so weird.Summore ask whether we wan go see transformer together anot.Me n my sis was lyk,OF CUZ!!!summore we dun hv any plans on that nite pun.Transformer was damn best!!!!!Feel lyk watchin it again.Adam keep on talkin bout Megan Fox in skul,all the ppl r talkin bout MJ,except him.Talkin bout MJ.me n Jade feel so bored wif it,every1 lyk keep on askin whether we noe he's dead anot.n,keep on talkin bout him.both of us lyk,bo interest larh.-.-but,i suffer for few days after his death,cuz my mom brought MJ cd n dvd n keep on playing it in the hse.from morning 2 night,argh!!!den,when i ask her 2 on other songs,she said 'nowadays children ar...duno how 2 appreciate ppl,if fahrenheit or avril lavigne die,only she will sad.'of cuz lah,i dun hear MJ songs also wan,how r u expecting me 2 be sad for his death??but,his songs are nice.but,dun keep on talkin bout him plz!!!even when we at bsb trainin,got 1 car scroll down the windows n on MJ songs damn loud,me n Jade lyk wat the hell wei!!trainin also need 2 hear bout him.zzzzzMonday,go school as usual.Really gonna be good gal d,no ponteng,bring textbook(not all the time) n do hws.so semangat 2 do hw,but now,suppose 2 rush 2 finish up my moral folio since 2day is the deadline,but here i am,updatin my blog n chattin.xDDDDun wanna get penalties anymore d,but on monday n tuesday me n sum other frens also went in skul late,n those 2pid pengawas noe our names n class!!!!!Yesterday,me n Angel also went in late,but when we walk in the big gate,the pengawas are talkin,they didnt noe dat we're late,me n Angel walk damn fast,the peeps behind us all kena.Muahahaha!!Me n Angel lyk wad's goin on ar?dun wan 2 noe also.Den,we saw all the f2s walkin 2 canteen,saw 1 pengawas that I noe,den asked him what the hell is goin on?Angel laugh when she heard how i asked.after recess,it was our pj time!!WOOT!!Play bsb,den at 5pm,all the ppl start cuming down,cuz we got sum 2pid exercise.before start doin aerobics got 1 man teacher talked bout H1N1,damn boring,Jade slept on my shoulder,n her head keep fallin down n down,when i push bak her up,she fall agn,up den down,eleh!!When she woke up,I was lyk time for me 2 sleep d,so I slept on 1 of her leg,n she slept on the other leg of hers.Suprisingly,the teachers din ask us 2 wake up.xPDen,we were sleepin so song d,suddenly all the ppl clap hands cuz the teacher finish talkin d,both of us lyk still in the sleepin mode.Den,time for exercising.Only sum ppl follow wad they do,d others juz stand n see or talk.The boys gone mad when the song Shalala played.Sum of them stand on the marble chairs n tables,when Foo wanted 2 stand up the table,the boys standin on it dun let him cuz the table will break if he stand up.Jason n his frens start doin sum annoyin sound,2pid Jason,suddenly do it beside my ear.Wai Jun went up 2 dance also,he do his own thing as usual.But all of us lyk 'WOoT,go Wai Jun!'Ok,im done.2day got ceramah about dadah,sum classes already heard it on wednesday,2day we need 2 suffer for an hour,hope i can sleep during ceramah,cuz im so freakin sleepy right now.
6:55:00 PM