no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Tuesday, April 7, 2009
EXAM!!!

Yesterday exam was fine,B.M,Geo n Maths.
Only asked 4 questions for Geo,so good rite??^^
B.M,no comment bout it,it turn out 2 be not dat hard as i expected,especially the novel,so swt when i see the questions.
Recess,sum of the students study maths pulak,walau wei,after recess still got a lot of time 2 study,they pulak go n study during recess.
Den,recess,duno how it start,our gang started hitting each other head.
2pid Liying n Johan,hit my head damn pain,i can hear the hitting sound summore.
But,luckily,i din get more 2pid.xDDD
Maths was ok+easy,dats wad I told Jade when she asked me.
Luv Pn.Bastiah for not asking those 2pid questions dat I hate,Jade noe wad kind of questions are them.
But,the conclusion is,I'm not expecting too high for this exam,cuz later too confident but the result not gud pulak.So,all I'm aiming for dis exam is all of them also get about 7o%.
2day B.I,Sc n Sejarah.Damn it!!
B.I n Sc finish studyin d,but Sejarah,still in the process now.-.-
Wish me luck!!!No offense,i guess all of us also need the luck!!xD
Better get going now,if not i won't hv enough time 2 memorise all this f***ing malay history.
Me n Jade were curious on hu the hell cr8 all this subjects dat we need 2 STUDY!!!Do they noe dat exam wun do us any gud???Since,most of the students will only rmb during exam,n after dat,all gone.
The most stupid thing is,our mid-term exam in on next month!!!!!!!!!BABITED!!!
Ok,reali goin now,bye!!

6:44:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget