no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Exam over n Friendly Match
Saw the title??Exam is over!!!Actually over on Thursday d,but 2day only i got the time 2 update,paisieh.Blablabla,I noe my B.M,Science n Maths result d.B.M got 88%,im satisfied wif it.Maths got 83%,its a A,but im not happy with it,cuz I was expecting for 90+ for maths.Science,I dun wanna talk bout it,i actually cry becuz of the fucking result!!!Btw,yesterday Me n Jade went skul,dun misunderstand,we're not rajin students,juz went skul cuz got pj!!!Pn.Hor came in,she told us our marks while we were talking,playing at the back.Den,suddenly,the students started talking bout money.Got 1 ppl said RM1000,den Jade said RM10 000,den i juz join in for the fun,so I said 1 million,den teacher said close case.After dat,teacher ask me 2 giv her money,i was so blurr dat time,i dun even noe wad r they talkin bout actually,but its either if i wan 2 get 100% for my mid-term,den i need 2 giv 1 million,pls larh,im not dat 2pid 2 waste such big amount of money juz for the result.Or,if i din get 100%,i need 2 giv 1 million.I hope its the 1st reason,if not,i duno wad 2 said d.Den,Onnnia told us dat got ceramah after recess,we were lyk WTF!!!We asked teacher,and she said got.Ceramah for the islam students n moral students.The ceramah was quite funny+lame,sit until my leg n butt damn pain.But damn bo song cuz cant pj.Oh,before dat,our class teacher came in our class before recess.Out of a sudden she asked me sum questions.This is our convo:Norsilamati:Poh Imm,u got play bsb for mssd ar?Me:YaNorsilamati:U can play anot?U so short,can throw in the ball meh?Me:Ya,y not.zzzDen,I wanted 2 throw the pen i was holdin 2 her when she's not looking d.Damn pissed wif her wei.After dat,I went to pass up my book n tell her dat me n Jade not cuming next week.Den,we started talking agn.Me:Teacher,me n Jade not cuming next week ar.Norsilamati:Why?Me:Bsb MSSDNorsilamati:Oh,if u din win on the 1st game,den the next day u also need 2 cum 2 skul wor.Not lyk u will win the game.Den,I juz walked off.Walao,damn pissed wei.Babi mmg babi,wun support those game dat only chinese play nia.Feel lyk giving her a punch wei!!2day,Need 2 wake up at 7a.m cuz 8a.m we got friendly match wif Sri Muda skul at oncidium court agn.Only 7 of us came.-.-But,we improve alot dis time,but we lose to time also lah,the score was 14-23.Lizen n Sarah damn geng 2day,keep on shooting 3 pointer n got in.But cuz our stamina is not gud enough,so at 1st we're winning d,after dat all of us got tired,so they won.But,it was a good game.Went to mcd after dat,Joey,Zen n Sarah keep on calling B.L laogong laogon,ur laopo call u when i din even call him.so swt rite??Went bak home bout 11a.m,den 2p.m went out agn 2 Bukit Tinggi Jusco.So,now,my whole body damn tired,but my mind is still awake,hehe.xD
6:05:00 AM