no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, March 29, 2009
???

Pi-ka-boo!!!No offense,my blog become DEAD BLOG agn!!!
Er...oredi changed my blog layout,its simple,simple is always nice.xD
But,im still trying to find a nicer layout,but all the layout dun suit my taste,haix.
Blablabla,better start bloggin d.

Erm..forgot when was the last time I blog d,
so juz start from sumwhere lah!!
BUT,I will only blog bout those more interesting days,life has juz been same for me,
juz dat I'm so shock dat I actually used to not using the computer d,which is so weird,cuz last time,I will use the com for the whole day non-stop.Hehe.

4th of March
A whole new starting for me.Thx to Ee May for telling him dat I like him,and he actually agree to cpl wif me.I din ask him to cpl,probably Ee May ask him without informing me 1st.
But I was super happy when he say yes.^^
At 1st we were so weird,cuz we dun talk 2 each other at all before dat,juz sum his.
So,we duno wad to talk,but after recess,only we start talking when me n Kavina ponteng go down,n he asked us 2 play bsb.
Not gonna tell u hu is he until the end of the post.My skul frens all noe d,but Khai Syuen duno,gonna make it a mistery for her 1st!!!xDDDDDDD

5th of March-27 of March
Dun worry,its 22 days,but juz gonna talk a bit nia.
Super happy wif him,he is so good to me,so I'm actually quite proud of myself cuz I finally forget bout the other 'him'.
Sumtimes,Jade will hit him.Got 1 time Jade hit him when we were going to computer lab,he complain to me dat she hit him so hard.Haix,kesian him!!2pid Jade!!!Dun bully my laogong lah!!!!
He's juz too gentleman to hit bak her.Dat's y Jade dun scare 2 hit him as hard as she can.
On 25.3.09 i think,Ashley started dis kempen,its called hugging day!!!Haha,so funny rite??
We also hv slapping day n tickling day d following days.Me n Jade agree not 2 slap each other on the slapping day,but after skul,my hand too itchy d,so I slap her,n she balas dendam on him!!T.T
27.3.09,tickling day!!!!!mwahahahaha!!Its been raining before skul,so outside the small gate,there was a patch of water.So,he wanted to push Jade in the water,but Jade ran I think.After dat,Jade wan to push bak him,she did larh,but he din kena,his legs are long,so he get to jump over the water.
Oh ya,on Friday too,during recess,he was not feeling well,it started 3 or 4 days ago.I asked him not to cum 2 skul so dat he can get sum rest,but he juz wun listen 2 me!!!So,dat time,his whole body is so weak,feel so sad.After recess,Carlven go n touch his hair n flip her hai to tell him dat Alages period.WTFFFFF!!!!!!Purposely do dat in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAHAI!!!So,me,Jade,Li Ying n Noelle keep talking bad bout her after dat.We said dat she make it lyk I stole her bf,but actually,its her who wan 2 take my bf away.CARLVEN,u will NEVER EVER get him FROM ME!!!Go find other boys lah,since u flirt wif so many boys so much.Y must u snatch wif me???N,becuz of him,u hate me,so useless larh,for a boy u hate me.Dun u noe dat 'another fren is better than another enemy??'

28th of March & 29th of March
Our skul BSMM held a Kursus Pertolongan Cemas.Those hu join need 2 paid RM30 which included T-shirt,Kain anduk n lunch.We had 2 be at skul at 8a.m until 4p.m.8 hours!!!
The 1st day,I get 2 skip bsb training,cuz its on morning in our skul.But 1st day the teacher keep talking bout all the teori,for us,he's lyk teaching Science.Showing us our skeleton,wad's the name for dis bone n so on.The teacher also show us sum videos n pics,d pics are so damn disgusting,the hand patah all dat,the skin open up until we can see inside.YUCK!!!Me,Wei En n Jun Xin were so damn hungry n boring,but lunch is only served at 1p.m.So,we can't even rmb wad the heck is he teaching,cuz all the names are so hard 2 rmb!!!
Lunch,the food was ok,boleh dimakan lah!!
After lunch,we get to do CPR!!Not on a real person lah,juz a doll,name Anne dat only hv head n half of the body,wif no hands,legs n bottom part.1 by 1 do,we follow the circle,so its 4p.m d,so we stop.Haha,i dun need 2 do.

29.3.09,the kursus start at 8.30a.m actually,but all of us reach early 2 practice the CPR thing.All of us get 2 finish doing it on 2day.Today was more fun,cuz more on practical.We get to learn how 2 use the kain anduk to help ppl.I dun reali rmb all of it,but still can do it lah!!N,cuz we also learn bout how 2 save before if sum1 terbakar or melecut,n we need 2 see sum disgusting pics agn!!!!!
But not all the situation we can save lah,rescuer life is more precious than the mangsa!!!
Lunch was so so simple 2day,1 piece of fried chicken n a little bit of vegetables.Agn,Jun Xin n Wei En took 2 packet n eat.
Blablabla,keep laughing 2day.Laogong cum 2 find me 2day,but we din reali talk lah.But was happy to see him.He sang 3 songs for me on Sat nite when I called him,so nice.
Khai Syuen,the he,his name is Poh Boon Lin!!!Next time show u hu is he bah!!


5:21:00 AM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget