no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Back to start blogging again!!

Hello blog readers :)
I'm JADE here x]
his Tan Tan Tan Poh Imm is too lazy to blog!! She wrote what she wanted to blog on 2 piece of papers! Imagine how long for me to finish blogging..? I'm so kind wasting my time doing this for her xD Cut the craps, let's begin Tan Tan Tan Poh Imm's nonsense XD!

See the title? It's not me who are blogging bout all this actually,I asked Jade 2 help me update it, cuz sum of my frens are nagging d, especially Jade larh, same class wiff her, keep hearing the same words 'Update ur blog lah' so I wrote on a piece of paper wad 2 blog & asked her 2 blog for me. Thx Jade!!


Haix, u guys probably know why I cant chat wif u all in MSN or FS, cuz of the 2pid amaran!!2pid skul!2pid teachers!!2pid FAT ASS!! But, luckily my parents din banned me from hanging out wif my other gang of frens or chat wif them, if not i will be bored to death!! But, Jade bday dis week, I just asked my parents bout dat be4 I wrote dis for Jade 2 blog. THey said I cant go 2 her party, but i hv bbq in my hse! Aiyorrr.. I'm stucked in dis 2pid dilemma!!Hmm if i go Jade's party, I can meet a lot of my friends!! N, she's gonna invite Jason too!! But, I hv no time 2 think was 2 buy for her!! So mafan!! If I stay at my hse for BBQ, I hv a lot of yummy food 2 eat (didnt mean dat Jade's party wun hv nice food larh!) & i can play fireworks ! I duno was special is dat, cuz 5th of March is my dad bday, so impossible its for my dad larh. Eesh, maybe I will go 2 Jade's party den only cum back bah, but damn lazy larh.. just duno y Im back 2 my laziness after monthly test xDDP


OK, better stop all those crapping, let's get to the main thing bah. Gonna skip talkin bout all thsoe normal skil days life, Jade probably got blog bout it, so i juz straightaway jump to Sports Day lah! 22nd of February, our skul Sports Dat, help in Stadium Mahsusita. What a tiring day i had on that day! I din sleep for the whole nite, since i need 2 wake up at 5 o'clock, so mai takpayah sleep, since its juz 1 hour. The reason is all the PBSM kawad kaki & paramedic members hv 2 be at skul by 6!!! Reach thr only few ppl reach nia, eleh, shudnt hv been so punctual!! After dat, we need 2 line up according 2 our uniform or house colour.Me & sum of my frens get 2 go in the bus first since were paramedics but all the PBSM members get to sit on the same bus. We wanted 2 gossip, but sum other ppl same in, but they dun hv place to sit, so most of them need 2 stand x)

WHen we reached there,I heard Lizen said that 400m gonna start before kawad. o i quikly go & chg but after tht, Pei Si asked the teachers & they said its after kawad. SO , I need 2 chg bak agn!! -.- Kawa,Kawad,Kawad so damn hot! dats why im so dark now!! After kawas, I quickly go & chg my pj shirt and short pants. Woot!! My legs hurt after running 400m, mr myself as a paramedic need 2 asked other paramedics to help me put muscle cream, kinda embarassing actually. After dat, went & take my bread and water since im suffering from hinger! After dat, went to take my bag, but I cant find it! Asked my sis, she said she left it there, but dun hv! After a fwew acara, its 4x100m dats mean i need 2 compete wif Jade she shes d last person & im d 3rd person . I cant reali run fas cuz my legs haven fully recover yet. Oh! When I was walking to my place,Xin Yu suddenly came & tell me dat Pn.Bastiah asked her 2 pass me my wallet!. I open it, & all my MONEY ARE GONE!! FCK!!Rm170++!! I didnt mean 2 bring so much money, juz too lazy & rush 2 take them out! luckily my set A clothes din got stolen wei!! Im not dat sad bout my money, cuz my mom still will gv me Rm50 for my pocket money & I also get my shopping money !! BUt, d worst part is, the 2pid stealer stole my 'guan yin' jade too!! Not that human Jade, dun perasan LOH JADE LING! Duno y the hell they wan it maybe its too berharga? DUh!! I brought it for RM300++ from China!! My parents scold me lyke shit when i told them. My comb,my watch,my shell bracelet & 1 of d keychain I hang at my bag also stolen d!! WTF WEi!!!I did cried, not for the necklace but my money!! Dat time I still cant accpet it , & i seriously regret for putting my bag there! Wad a good pengajaran i had!


SUrprisinly, rumah kuning got 2nd overall but not last!! But 2pid KRS!! They won for kawad kaki agn! SO so babited!! N 2pid Joel & Bryan go & take sum 2pid picture of me and weien! How many times must I said dat Im just tired, so i sleep on his shoulder& he hv a gf & I HV NO INTEREST IN HIM!! Feel lyk dying when i reach home, luckily I dun need 2 do anything as a paramedic if not sure pengsan!!


25.3.09 Wednesdat , Monthly teast started. Ntg to worry, juz dat my Sej got caught by Pn. Sharon, so im 100% sure I will get 0%for cheating. Duno hu d hell go & tell her bout dis, so piggited!! haix, dun care lah, also caught d, cant do anything bout it. SO happy after monthly teact over, no more worrying bout studying d!!

Today, got my BM, Geo & KH marks. BM SUX! Got 68% only for dat! @pid Kamriah, suno how she mark karangan d. !ft time my life I got below 16 marks for my karangan rangsagnan!! My geo ok, 86% quite ok wif it, KH got 96% which is d highest in my class & I beat the BITCH!! MUAHAHAHA!! I only cheated on 1 of d mesin which we need 2 write the parts, d others, i do it by myself ok? 2pid classmates, TAK TAHU JGN CKP BUKAN-BUKAN LA!! Especially the TAN SWEE KIM, I heard her saying ' cheating wan lah, fck her!' Wah SWEEKIM, go fck other gal or boy lah, think ill fck with u? Im too young larh &.. wif u?? IN YOUR DREAMS LAH! DAMN YOU!!


Dats all for dis part, I spend 1 hr 2 write dis, Jade must be wondering y my handwritting become so ugly behind d, cuz my hand gonna patah soon!! So Jade, thx for typing dis long post for me o!! U gonna luv d present I giv u on ur bday , its a present juz 2 thx cuz dis is a reali LONG POST for u 2 type, sry for wasting ur precious mapling time o !!^^



I think i like u, but i still love him more, so 2pid rite?? Its probably normal for me 2 like u, ure so goodlooking but sooner or later Ill probably forget bout u bah?? He's still the perfect one for me.



[sorry for the sp mistakes :]]

7:03:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget