no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day and My Birthday!!

Valentine's Day,the last post I blog already said,but I din said bout the whole day,so gonna add more story in here.
Valentine's Day,went out wif frens.Blablabla,same thing lah,shopping shopping shopping,i am a shopaholic,dats for SURE!!!
Den,came bak bout 6 sumthing,called Jade,she said Ashley at her hse,they wan to go to Oncidium party d.So,hang up wif her n continue chattin wif sum other frens.
I reached there bout 8.30p.m,called Jade to meet them up.Den,we went to take mandarin oranges to throw at Onnia.xD Jade said dat I miss the fireworks n the lion dance all dat,hu cares bout all dat larh??Den,we went to the park,Jade keep on sayin dis and dat,yaya,i noe its for our safety,but she wan d boys to follow us but dun wan ask them.-.-
We din ss there,its not bright enough,n when we start to camwhore,the boys came.Me n Jade throw the oranges at them.Den,Marcus n sum other boys picked them up and keep throwin at us agn,but they miss all of them.xPPP
Den,my sis said we need 2 go bak soon d,cuz frens celebratin my bday wif me at Midvalley!!!
I received Ashley's msg at 12a.m,she's the 1st one to wish me among all of them,I din reply her,cuz I was bz singing,hypering n dancin.Went bak bout morning 2 sumthing.

Today,went to Sunway wif my frens agn.Dis time,my bro n sis frens also got followed.Went to watched Bride Wars,it was so damn nice!I din paid the movie ticket myself,cuz its my bday,so they all belanja me,so good. x) Shopping agn,got 3 of my bro's frens straightaway buy me a present when I saw sumthing dat I lyk.
Meet up wif my parents n my mom's cousin at Lala Chong,a seafood restraurant near Subang old airport.My dad told me dat my mom's cousin's son,his name is Raymond,2day is his bday too!!!I hv no clue bout dat.And,they told me dat his chinese bday is same wif my sis chinese bday,english bday is same as mine,so I celebrate for the 3rd time agn!!Walau..I ate 4 different types of cakes on dat!!3 of them is mine larh,Im gonna go on diet after 2day,seriously getting fatter n fatter!!!!
Went home,saw half of my king size bed full wif presents dat haven open yet!!Woot!!Gonna open all of them when I'm free,many of my frens still owe me a present,those hu are reading dis shud noe lah.I dun wanna mention their names.
Btw,thx sweetie a.k.a Ashley Ooi a.k.a my laopo,she wished me so many times,i got touched larh!!Luv u 4ever n ever!!N,2 all my frens,dun worry,i luv u gals too!!!!!!!!!
Ok,done wif all the stories I guess,I need 2 go out at half more hour,gonna go clubbing!!!xD




6:53:00 AM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget