no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy V's Day!
Pi-ka-boo!!!As you all shud noe,2day is Valentine's Day!!Where couples will celebrate 2gether,or frens n family can celebrate 2gether too lah. It's a special day for all of us!!xDDHaha,im crapping again.So,I still cant call him yet,no ppl is answering,guess he went out wif his family.Amanda got busted ytd cuz i asked her 2 called him ytd bout 11.30p.m.Its either his dad or grandad,but its early for us!!!!Sry darl,got u into trouble.x)So,i still duno wad he wan 2 say 2 me if i go 2 kota permai 2nite,most probably not goin wan lah,but mum said if i go,make sure i behave myself.But,its only 7-8.30pm,so short time,i wan 2 ask him 2 go 2 oncidium hall 2nite,but still cant get 2 him.T.THaix,so its kinda wasted all my hard work on tryin to get him as my valentine,when i finally get,its all turn upside down.Actually,its my fault larh,cuz i seriously dun wanna listen 2 the bad news,but wad if its gud news??alamak!!!2pid!!!!!so,i rather hear it from him in fon,or in skul,but not when i celebrate my valentine wif him!!So,guess i wun be goin lah.x)Ok,skip all those things bout him d,guess my frens are bored of hearin bout him.xDSo,chg topic,any1 goin 2 oncidium hall 2nite for d CNY celebration??Me n Jade gonna go,n the boys are goin too i think.Hmm..juz go there lepak lepak nia,i can only stay until 11p.m.My gang of frens gonna celebrate my bday at greenbox 2nite.any1 wanna join me???1 more day!!i cant wait for my bday,i can get presents!!mwahahahaha!!I wish you can be my valentine all the time,just hope that things will chg back to what it shud be in the 1st place.You probably will ask y I will luv a boy lyk u,its a question dat I cant answer.Sumtimes,luv can be no reason,so its what my heart n my mind tell me,that I luv u,and I want u 2 be at my side everytime!!
5:48:00 PM