no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, February 1, 2009
Days of CNY!

25.1.09
Reunion dinner!!FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!!
We started our journey to go back to Ipoh bout 2p.m.
It was 2 and a half hour journey,
Im not use to putting those sitting belts,cuz usually I will be laying down on the sits,and sms-ing,
but now,you wan me to put sitting belt and sit still??WTH!!
But,I din't put larh,only when my dad say in front probably got camera only I pretend dat I put on the belts d.xD
Bout 4.30pm,we safely reach Ipoh,my hometown!!The food paradise!!Mwahahaha!!!
We went back to our house to put all the things down 1st,den straightaway head off to my grandparent's house.
Reached there,saw so many relatives are sitting down on the table outside d.My oldest uncle from England is busy cooking in the kitchen,FYI,his cooking skill is super duper good!!
Dis year reunion dinner was normal as before,juz dat the food is quite differents from last time.
The soup is so so yummy!!
After finish eating the food and desserts,the maids start washing up the dishes.Kesian them,so many plates n bowls that need 2 wash n wipe dry it.
The adults all sit at the living room chit-chatting bout dis and dat,we children went outside to play sum kid's games such as pepsi cola,a.e.i.o.u & sum other games.
Bout 11p.m sumthing,we start playing pop pops,n putting fireworks!!!And,sum of them I duno wad's their name,but it was fun!!

26.1.09
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!Whr's my angpau ar??
Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya,gong xi gong xi gong xi ni.
When I wake up,heard dis CNY song.Probably my parents are listening to the radio??
Bout 2 hours later,I went down,my parents and sibling already finish dressing up all dat and they're waiting for me.Hehe,its always me or my sis hu are the slowest.Biasa case lah!
Bout 9 sumthing,we went to our grandparent's hse,not all the relatives are there yet,so me,my sis n our cousins went in to our 'secret room',its actually my pass away grandmother room,but we always go inside to chit-chat bout secrets all that.
After sum time,we heard noise cuming in from downstairs,so all of us rush down,and saw a whole lot of ppl cuming in or out.
Den,my dad said the tea ceromany gonna start soon,its a ceromany dat we will do every CNY.
Dis year tea ceromany was so funny,all the brothers n sisters,sisters in-laws n brothe in-laws need to dance all kind of dances holding the cup wif tea inside to giv to the elderly drink.Salsa,Latin,Hip-Hop all also cum out d.I laughed until stomachache pain on dat day.
Den,all the single ones line up and collect angpaus from all of the married ppl.xD
We went to other ppl hse after dat.Last time they will cum to my grandparents hse when my grandfather is still alive,but now cuz both of time are not here d,so we need to go to their hse cuz they're older than all of us.
ANGPAU ANGPAU ANGPAU!!We got gamble at my grandfather brother's hse,n I won bout RM20++ xD
The day past by going here n there to collect angpau,so freaking hot,CNY is always the hottest days i guess?
At night,went to my 6th aunt's hse.My mom chit-chat with her brothers n sisters,
children gamble n watch tv show.Hehe,I won so much money there,bout RM40 sumthing.

27.1.09
Wake up early,went for breakfast with family n relatives at a Dim Sum restaurant.As usual,the place is full wif ppl,n the prices all increases cuz its CNY.=.=
Den,go to my mom's side to collect angpaus.Weehee~~I luv my mom's side,all of them giv the angpau money sure not less than RM10 d.N,the best part is,dis year all my rich relatives from Singapore,England,Australia,Hong Kong n Switzerland also came bak!!!xDDD
So,I got more angpaus to take!!!!
At nite,went to my dad sister's hse,my oldest aunt lah,to eat!!
I can't eat much,cuz I ate so much of cookies on dat day.
We also put fireworks after eating our dinner.

28.1.09
Went to my dad n mom's Ipoh frens hse to 'bai nian'.Got angpaus to take agn!!!
Ntg much on dat day,the whole day from here to there,there to here,visiting ppl,collecting angpaus and gambling.I did lose sum money,but not more than RM10 lah!!:P

29.1.09
Me,my sis n bro meet up wif our Ipoh frens.All of us meet at 1 hse at Ampang,den 3 of us go separate ways d.I got angpaus to collect agn,muahahahaha!!I luv money!!!Cuz the whether is too hot,so we stop at 1 small stall n order cold drinks n ais kacang.Woot!!!Cooling!!
After finish collecting all the angpaus,my frens wan to go Ipoh Jusco to watch movie.We watched Inkheart,haha,2nd time for me d.We dun hv the time to do shopping,cuz I need 2 rush bak to hse cuz at nite my mom's sister got buffet dinner.
Eat eat eat,play play play.I luv the fireworks my parents buy for dat day,super nice!!!

30.1.09
T.T Time pass so fast,we need to pack our bags n go back to K.L d.
Haix!!!!The car got more full,cuz we added biscuits n all kinds of things in the car.Not our fault,ppl giv us d,so we juz take lah!!

31.1.09
Went out to eat breakfast wif my family n my 2 uncles.I dun wanna go out,cuz my frens will be cuming at 10.50 like dat,n I need to ban leng!!But been tarik to go out,ya allah!!Suddenly,sum1 called my mom's fon,Bryan,Joel,Jade n Sab reach my hse d.I quickly asked my mom to drive me bak.Reached home.take out d biscuits all dat n drinks too,den fly up to chg.I dun hv time to ban leng,but luckily I noe wad I wan to wear d.Den,more n more ppl cum,mostly all are my mom's ex.My mom only let me gamble 1 game,cuz she ask me to serve the guests dat din play.Eesh,duno y they din play,if they got play,den I can also play.-.-
Next hse was Lizen's,so many ppl came to her hse!!!
Den,Jason's hse,kesian his carpet,got coke spilt on it d,thx to Joel.He actually can follow go visit other ppl's hse,but duno y suddenly he dun wan go d.He giv Charmian all kinds of different alasan,haix,I wan him to join us actually.Den,we went to Old Town White Coffee cuz all of them are hungry except me n Jade.
Den,went to Shue King's n Syuen's hse.Den,STEAMBOAT!!!!
2pid Brandon n Marcus,didn't tell us dat the shortcut need to climb d,make me n Jade got scratch here n there.Luckily my mom until now also din see the scratches,only my sis noe,if not,die larh.
After eating,sum of them went to Vivien's hse,Chay Fhei went bak,n I need 2 follow my family go to sum relatives hse.Nvm,althought my leg is freaking tired d,but its worth it larh,cuz I got 4 angpaus after dat.xD

31.1.09
Went to Jade,Van,Euwen n Sab's hse. Euwen's parents are quite different,they asked us whether we wan to drink beer n gamble anot.Me n Jade only gamble for the last 3 rounds,I din win or lose money,so its fine for me.But both of us got cheated,when they said its the last round,only we play,but after dat,they play 2 more rounds pulak,but we got play also lah.Kesian Van,lose so much money.At Sab's hse,we eat cookies n maggi,used the computer too.Den,I need to go bak for dinner,so asked Sab's mom to fetch me home.
After finish eating,straightaway go visit ppl wif my frens d.I suppose to go out wif them 1 full day,but I wan to go to my Kk fren's hse too,so all my frens need 2 adjust the time juz for me!x)

Dats all for the whole week of CNY!!Sry Ashley,cant go ur hse next Monday,cuz I need to go other ppl hse too.But,ask ur mom to save 1 angpau for me!!U promise me dat u will giv me angpau d!!xP

6:57:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget