no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, February 15, 2009
Bored of dis layout!

I'm bored of this layout bout a month ago actually,but I can't find a nice 1!!!!!!!!!!
Same as my fs layout,I found so many layouts dat I lyk,but when I save it,the layout cant work.WTFISH!!!!!!!!!
So,I'm gonna ask Charmian to help me cr8 or find a layout for my fs,cuz now my fs look so sucky!!I din even go in my profile since I chg 2 dat 2pid layout!!
As for my blog,gonna chg d layout SOON!!But,its in between dis few days,so dun RUSH me!!!I hate ppl rushin me 2 do sumthing!!!!
I suppose to do my hws after I finished exercising,but end up I using the laptop,if not,u wun see dis post.-.-
Haix,hws suck!!!2pid Sejarah,so many notes I need 2 do myself,its all teacher fault!!Asked her 2 take 1 notebook for me 2 copy the notes,she said when she giv bak only copy!!But,she keep on keeping the books from the students nowadays!!WTF!!!
Gtg,bye!!

6:38:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget