no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Those days

Sorry for not updating my blog,
been busy doing stuff for papan kenyataan,playing game,doing homeworks and lots more stuff.
Ashley will kill me if I still dun update dis DEAD BLOG,but when I told her I will only update once a week probably,she lagi marah. -,- Chill sweetie!!See,I'm updating now juz becuz of U!!!!


10.1.09
Went to Koko.The worst part is I need 2 wait up at 7a.m.FCUK!!!!!Reach school,saw Lizen,
so I walked in wif her,she asked me to find the list of people for bsb d.But i only saw Kylie Tee(f1),asked Ashley where the hell are Jade they all,she said they haven cum yet.GAH!!!Den,got 1 freaking lan ci f1 gal wan to join bsb team,but dun wan go training d,fck her lah!!!she think MSSD so easy meh???Babi!!!After dat,went to Kraftangan,den Basketball,lastly is BSMM.Me,Cheryl,Jade,Ashley,Bryan & Noelle,all of us are in the same club n unit n permainan.Hehe!!BSMM was bored at 1st,but after dat when they teach us d chicken dance,me n Jade got hyper a bit,or shud i said Jade got reali reali hyper???xD

11.1.09
Went to shopping,came bak bout 4 sumthing or 5 sumthing???I wun cum bak so early if dun hv bsb training.Under 15 only me n Zen went.LMAO!!!Dis time training also 3 hours,bout tiring!!!Leg damn pain when I got bak home,but luckily I still can walk as usual.

12.1.09
Normal school days life.At least now when I got in to the skul,the f1s are still standing up,talking to their frens but not sitting down d.Perhimpunan cancelled cuz got d rumah sukan thingy.Me,Sabrina,Ashley & Kar Yen are in rumah kuning.Me n Sab wan to hv a jawatan,so we asked sum1 to calon us.Damn it!!!shoudn't hv asked them to calon my name,cuz I got d most ma fan jawatan-SETIAUSAHA!!!Haix,still nothing for me to do,which I'm glad of it.xD Sab got jawatan as AJK Ting.2.

13.1.09
Before recess,our class dun hv teacher,so Me n Jade keep walking at the side of the corridor,we got wet cuz its raining heavier n heavier.When we went down,both of us walked from the stairs to the pondok,but not using the pathway,but using the way dat we will get wet.But,we didn't noe Pn.Puvanes saw us!!!!FCK!!!She asked us to go canteen after dat,den we went to play again.It's so freaking heavy rain!!!!So fun!!!But got caught by Pn.Puvanes again!!She asked us to go pejabat at 1st,but den Pn.Sangeetha not there,so she called us go bilik guru.Damn her,its so freaking cold inside.The teachers keep asking us to go bak,or ask parents to bring clothes here,but we insist!!I sure will kena marah if my mom know I play wif the rain,n got so so WET!!
After dat,Pn.Sangeetha finish her meeting I guess,she juz said sum stuff n let us go bak d.She's so so gud!!!She even let me let down my hair to let it dry!!!!Finish school,my shoes n socks still freaking wet,my maid help me to use hairdryer to make it dry,if not sure wun dry d.

14.1.09
ARGH!!!!!2pid whether!!!!!Before our pj,the whether is so sunny,so nice,but when its time for our class to pj,start to rain d.More heavier than yesterday,but me n Jade got our lesson,dun dare to play rain for the time being ONLY i guess??N,1 thing,our class not dat nerdy d!!!!!WHEEEEEE!!!!





4:27:00 PM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget