no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Juz another post dat I need to write.
Went to skul on Sat,dis show dat im juz too hardworking??xDCharmian,Cheryl,Hannah & Swan Ling also went too.It was quite boring in the class,teacher change our place again!!!!Me & Jade sitting so far from each other now!!Damn it!!I'm gonna skip all those boring classes,juz gonna straight jump to d last 2 periods,which was ICTL class.Teacher asked us to go 2 library during ICTL class,so I dun wanna go,so ponteng lah!!Angel they all pj down there,i brought my pj shirt n bsb shorts cuz i need 2 chg after skul cuz got bsb training after dat.So,I chg them cuz i wan to play bsb wif them,it was so boring playing wif them actually,i got caught by Pn.Rohani 10 minutes before bell rings.DAMN!!!She asked me to chg bak n report to her in 10 minutes time,if not she gonna giv me 40 penalties!!If not becuz of d penalties,i also wun listen to her.So,i need 2 chg bak,but i din go bak to class,juz merayau-rayau upstairs.Den,when its about to finish skul,i went down,preparing to rush in to the changing room to chg to my bsb clothes again.so ma fan!!!!!!Training until 9pm,damn hungry,cuz i din eat from noon until nite!!!HAIX!!!Sunday,Went Midvalley & 1U!!!Suppose to go bsb training from 6-9pm,but i din go!!!Hehe!!!!From morning 10 sumthing shop until at nite 9 sumthing,damn tired when i got bak home!!!Summore my legs!!!Ya Allah!!!So pain now!!!!Btw,I heard Tracy said our MSSD is on 16-17 April,d best part is,its on THURSDAY N FRIDAY!!!Nyahahaha!!I hope they wun chg d date, cuz i got excuses to skip skul d!!!!!xDOk,my last few posts is so long,dis is quite short liao!!But it's still long for me!!
5:55:00 AM