Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Yesterday lunch,
suppose 2 go Gelateria,but when we reach there,its CLOSE!!T.T
So,my dad turn around the area there n asked us where we wan 2 eat.
So,went 2 Delifrance 2 eat.My sis saw a indian boy,n asked me wether i still remember him,i was lyk 'har??' But i did remember him lah,he's d indian boy,or is it man?dat teach us kawad dat time..very strict d.Jade Ling probably noe.Haha!!
I wanted 2 call d Tuna Delight Bread,but my bro order 1st.-.-So,i order the Chicken Delight,but d waiter said finish d,so i change to Egg Delight.
Sis order Lamb Stew,grandmom order Teriyaki chicken n mom order Pasta,duno wad's d name.Dad din order,cuz he juz came bak from Kuantan yesterday morning,n had a heavy breakfast.
At 1st we thought d portion for the food will be same as Gelateria,very small,but it turns out 2 be big.My bro,sis n me dun eat the raw cabbage,onions n the big chilli,so all of dat my dad ate.xD
Finish eatin bout 1pm,after paying the bill,went 2 the shop near 7Eleven where they sell all those bathroom stuff.Parents book 4 new bath tub,i dun get it,our bathrooms all the bath tubs just change half year ago.Wtvr lah..its bigger than the recent bath tub we using. x)
Den,went bak home!!
It's 3 sumthing when my sis n I finish bathing n dressing up.
My bro went out earlier,date wif his gf.-.-
So,my sis drove her car.
Went 2 Subang Parade 1st,cuz me n my sis wan 2 buy new sunglasses n specs.
The spectacle shop name is 'A-Look',there's so many choices there,both of us see until blurr liao.
My sis brought a white frame sunglasses,I brought a red frame sunglasses n a black n white frame specs.
Talkin bout my specs,i din wear it since 3 months ago??
Ahahaha!!Den,went 2 Voir,got sales,brought sum clothes there.
Stay at d shopping mall bout 2 hours,den went to IOI Mall.
Haha,i luv shopping before Christmas,so much sales.
But,cant stay there long,cuz i got chinese tuition at 8.30p.m.
So,from IOI Mall,sis straightaway fetch me to tuition d.
At 1st i thought next Tuesday i dun need 2 go,cuz goin Bali for a week,
but teacher said next Tues. she also can't cum,need 2 replace other day.
N,30/12 also need 2 replace,cuz got 1 boy can't cum.
So,we discuss n discuss,in the end all of us agree 2 replace at dis Friday,2-5pm.
I dun agree actually,cuz i wan go shopping in the afternoon!!
But,dats the only day!!
Arghhhhhhhh!!!
Btw,i miss playing bsb wif frens so much!!
Kesian Jade,she need 2 play wif the boys herself most of the time.
The other gals,be more sporting lah!!
N,Jade,I'm so pro 2 pass d sickness 2 u in msn??LMAO!!!
Anyway,dis Friday got bsb.
I am so gonna go!!!
Ashley & Cheryl!!I will make both of u go!!
Charmian!!I will make u play!!!
Mwahahaha!!(evil laughs)
7:43:00 PM