no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Thursday, December 18, 2008
No mood!!

Argh!!!!!!
I wonder if the friendship we had are true anot?
I HATE YOU!
Get a life!!
You probably asking why am I that angry all of a sudden if you're reading this,but for sure got some good reason I will be so mad & sad now.
I've just find out,a best friend of mine,actually dare to betray me?She's my childhood friend,know her for 7 years,but I can't believe she will do that!!
A 7 years friendship,and now,she betrayed me just for a boy?I mean LOSER!It's so damn UNACCEPTABLE!
She!!I won't tell the name out,cause I don't wanna tell out who you are.
You're 1 of the best friend of mine,among 8 of you all,I have know you for the 3 longest.All of us hang out together,probably everyday,tell every single secrets to each other to hear and keep it UNTOLD,play the same computer game together & 9 of us,including me,are friends that will never be apart!!!Best friends who we can trust forever!
This 7 years,I have see you growing up day by day with me,and I noe every single detail bout you too,and for sure,we get along so so well!!
But now,because of your bf,you betray me?This bf of yours,is the boy who we fight with last year,he and his loser gang!!He even made my lips bleed before!!You know that all of us will hate him,but you still couple with him.Ok,dat's fine to us,we give you fizikal support,although we HATE him!Bout now,you actually willing to ruin our friendship just because of your loser bf?What you have told him,is a secret of MINE!Anyway,its consider a secret for 9 of us too.
Do you realise that you are messing up with my life?Hah!Not only me hu will hate you,but all of them will hate you too!
You said that she didn't know he wants to know the secret just embarrass me,
but I don't care if you know his plans or not,you're suppose to keep your mouth SHUT!
Maybe you love him too much,love him until you willing to do anything for him??Even die for him you also will do that?You're such a coward!
Fine!!I can't do anything now,all I can do is to face to face with the loser,maybe punch him too!And,I'm gonna WIN THIS GAME!And,make him regret!
Btw,your apology won't be accepted!!Not even for my next life!!FOREVER!!I MEAN IT!!
You can totally get out from my true friends list now!If you still come back to me,I will make you regret more for what you did!!So,don't you even think of begging me or crying in front of me,I'm not kind or free to see you crying or listening to ur apologies.
I'm good enough not to do anything to you now,cause I know,you have helped me a lot for these 7 years.But,mark this clear k?OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!

For those out there,if you are my frens,I dun care what friends you are to me,or I am to you,but dun you ever dare to betray me!!
And,for those spys,spys for my mom,you can spy whatever you wan,but don't let me find out that you're 1 of my friend.
N,cocktail!!!I know you are 1 of the spy my mom asked to spy on me,don't think that by I won't do anything to you!!
Mom,I know you have more than 10 spys in the school,probably Pn.Sangeetha and the other disiplin teachers you know you had asked them to watch me every single seconds I'm in school,
but you can't control me!!!I ought to choose my own life,I know this is not what best for me,ponteng class,breaking the rules,RULES ARE TO BE BROKEN & getting penalties.But luckily you duno I got penalties.But,at least I study rite?I least I'm in the top 10 in class rite?
Pls larh,I'm mature enough to think bout myself.
And,I only ponteng those class that the teachers are just talking to themselves or to the walls,or go lepak when they is no teacher in the class or the teacher are useless!!
I only break the order of pengawas,cause their conclusions or thinking are totally STUPID!
But,next year f2s pengawas are all easy easy to handle with,so i guess i wun need to heat up that much??

Ok,gonna stop here d,dis post is too long!

6:05:00 AM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget