no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
New layout!
Sry for can't viewing my blog for ytd o!!Was changing a new layout!!Me & Ashley keep picking layouts until blurr d,we seriously can't fall in luv wif d layouts too much,but i finally got 1,its easy to edit,n easy to see too!!But its bak 2 private now,still got sum peeps haven invite in yet.^^Feel free 2 giv ur opinion bout dis layout o!!Gonna change my layout once a month now i think??Haha,if I'm not bored wif it,den i will juz leave it!!Jade!!Get well soon!!Hopefully u can make it 2 bsb tmrw!!Btw,sry for not going Sunway 2day.I just noe ytd,got plans d lah,need 2 teman my cousins until dis Sunday,n I'm FREE!!Yesterday dinner,except from eating n using my phone to on9,it was totally BORING!!Got home 11 sumthing!!-.-Gtg now,buhbye!!
10:38:00 PM