no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Hopefully can get well soon!!
I look at my calender,with Fahrenheit looks there,n only i noe its 17th 2day??OMG!!Time pass by so fast??Haix,1 more week n I'm gonna fly 2 Bali.Few more weeks gonna get bak 2 skul.Time reali wun wait for u.When i think bout how I use my holiday time,only i noe,all i done is shopping,traveling,watching dramas etc.None of it are bout books,except i got do my tuition work lah!!Btw,my dad called,n he told my mom tmrw got a company dinner,his U.S boss r cuming down.Blablabla!!But,BUT,family members r invite too??WTFH!!Haix,gonna go Time Square later,planning 2 buy a dress,red color wan,bayback,until d leg d.It's juz for tmrw dinner.I juz can't find any suitable dress out of d whole closet in my room,i admit,im super picky bout clothes.But i dun wan 2 go!!I'm sure my bro n sis also dun wanna go,company dinners sux!!!!Every year my dad company sure hv dis kind of dinners,luckily we kids hv our fons,if not,1 word,SIENZ!!!Nothing much now d,but still got slight fever.Maybe ytd i eat too much d,since Friday,i hv been eatin bread n drink milk or water nia.But ytd,i ate so many delicious food.Japanese food for lunch,after dat ate ice cream,dinner ate seafood wif cousins.When i got home,feel lyk vomitin,but cant vomit now,hate dat feeling.Wtvr lah..d moment i start using d computer,my sickness all gone off d.Mwahaha.So weird.Kk,skip dat.Tmrw got bsb rite????I asked Bryan ytd,he said got,better control myself on eatin too much 2day when go shopping,cuz i seriously wan go play bsb!!!I miss playing bsb wif my frens so much!!!!Ashley,Charmian,Cheryl n Syuen,4 of u better go!!!!!Not better,it's a MUST!!!!!I can giv u wake up call if u wan.(I said dis,but me myself also not sure goin bo.^^)K lah,dats all.Need 2 go get ready jor.MID VALLEY,HERE I CUM!!>3Oh ya,uploaded d pics in my com,but haven upload it in fs.Got so many pics 2 put in fs.Haix,so lazy 2 do it.
8:34:00 PM