no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Basketball?
T.TMom,I hate you man!!Yesterday i asked u if u can wake up tmrw 2 fetch me to bsb,n u said can d.But 2day,u asked me not to go,cuz u wan to sleep.Cant u juz fetch me n cum bak sleep again??Arghhhhhhh!!I'm not in a good mood now,n u making it worst!!!I din play bsb for a week d!!N,i cant play wif them for next week too!!U noe how addicted i am to bsb wor..Haix,but y cant my frens play at nite?Den,my mom wun hv any excuses for me not to go.My bro went to his fren's hse to sleepover,tmrw only cuming bak,sis fall sick,so surely she wun wake up to fetch me d.-.-Jade Ling gonna kill me man!!I ffk again.Haix,sry baby.I feel lyk crying now,i wan to go PLAY!!But,hope the girls dat are goin tmrw will play with her,she play herself surely wun hv any fun d.Haix,sad betul!!Oh ya,my mom told me dat Aunty Devi,our skul bookshop keeper,said dat the name list for wad class u in for next year is OUT!!N,she told me dat she gonna take me to skul 2 c it??WTF!!I thought i said dat i will c it when skul opens??=.='N,since dis Sat n Sunday me n my mom dun hv the time to go buy uniforms 2gether,so she decided 2 bring me go buy the uniforms tmrw bout 10 sumthing,she probably will wake up at 9a.m d.I'm thinking shud i wear baju kurung the whole year for next year??C lah,i got 4 pinafores,gonna buy new skul shoes,3 new baju kurung n maybe new bag??Haix,IMY,basketball!!!>3
5:53:00 AM