no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Monday, December 29, 2008
Badminton
Yesterday was just another ordinary day as usual.xDI wake up very early,8.30a.m,for me,its damn early!Din wake up for nothing,going out with my friends to play squash.Forgot what's the club called d,sumwhere at subang.Afternoon,suppose to go permai club at 3pm,but Charmian called me n told me the time change to 3.30pm cause the boys cant cycle there as its raining.-.-Reached there,saw no1,called Charmian,she said she at the Bukit Rimau roundabout.Bout 5 mins,saw her coming out from the car,so happy to see her!!My baby!!We chit-chat for a while 1st,den started to play,but the boys still not there yet.When the boys came,they keep laughing their ass off while playing,LMAO!!It was fun!!Maybe I was quite quiet yesterday,n Bryan keep saying im emo-ing.Bryan!!Im not emo-ing lah!!!N Veenod keep saying Charmian emo-ing/super emo or wtvr it is.Nvm,it was still fun.Charmian went off the earliest,so im the only gal wif 2 boys.Both of them keep bullying me,but kesian Bryan,I pulled his hair,beat him all dat.Its all his fault,keep saying those 2pid things,but i noe he juz joking lah,trying to make me laugh i guess??They suppose to swim actually,but Charmian dun wanna swim cuz im not swimming.So,all of them ended up not swimming!!Hehe.Ok,skip dat part d.At nite,went Karoake wif frens.I drank so much cold drinks there,n,as it was buffet,i take a lot of food too!!Mwahaha!!Dun mind me,i juz luv to eat,n im a great eater!!Today,I'm at Wei Ling's hse now,the girls n boys are watching L Change The World,I watched it for more than 5 times d,so need 2 wait until they finish dis movie only can watch the newesh hindi movie by SHAH RUKH KHAN!!Sorry,I juz luv to watch hindi movies,but not all of them!Woot!!Juz now Ivan nearly drop the dvd when he wan to put it in,luckily he din drop it,if not he's so dead!!It's original,damn expensive wei!Kk,skip all those craps,using the computer now,but none of my besties on9??WTF!!31 peeps on9 in my list now,but Im juz too lazy to chat wif them,summore wun hv anything topic to chat wif too.2nite we gonna hv a pot luck at my pretty Wei Ling's hse,food food food!!!Got BBQ summore!!Yea Yea!!!K lah,gtg now,i bring all the ingredients here to cook Tom Yam,but until now,i still haven start my cooking yet.I hope it will turn out well!!xD
5:46:00 PM