no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, November 30, 2008
Weird things bout me.^^

Tags ; 8 Weird Things About Me

1.I can fall down although I'm walking nicely.Its just weird!!Somemore there's no one banging me,or pushing around,or playing around me.xD

2.I will laugh bout what my sister said when none of my frens or family laugh.All of them will stare at me.

3.I hate people who see other peep's answer during exam,but I myself will see people answers sometimes/many times during exam.xP

4.When I was still staying at Ipoh,got 1 time,me and my siblings plan 2 go play at our corridor,but the rain was so heavy dat time.So,u noe wad i did??I take 2 small toy swords,turn it around while mumbling sumthing,when i finish,d rain reali stops!!!After dat,i try it many times,but it din work again.Until now im still trying. :)

5.There's some time,when I drop sumthing,n d stuff is just right in front of me,but I will go look for the whole house n still cant find it n get angry.Then my mom or my sis will help me to 2 find.
6.I tend to say sorry for more than 1 time when its not even my fault. ^^

7.It's now a habit of mine to do my tuition/school homeworks the last minute.

8.I'm so addicted 2 shopping,so i always buy wadeva i saw n luv it at d sight n not even thinking twice bout it.So wasting money rite??But,I will scold my frens when i see them buying stuff dat they already have,n its d same kind too!!Ahahaha!!

6:04:00 AM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget