no surprise here


Cynthia Tan

SMKKK

15th February

Hard to understand if you don't know me

And not a person to be judge

Back off if you're here to make trouble


Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tag by Cynthia

Top 8 friends to tag about:

1.Jade Ling

2.Ashley Ooi

3.Charmian Goh

4.Khai Syuen

5.Cheryl Koh

6.Hannah Lee

7.Noelle

8.Li Ying

1.Which one of them from the above list you will tell her/him your secrets most of the time?
*Er....No.1 or No.6 loh.^^But I tell No.1 more!!

2.Have you ever been to No.8 house?
*Nop.But someday I will go 'visit' her d.xD

3.Tell us what you share in common with No.2.
*Both of us are fashion freaks??We love delicious food,candies etc. etc.

4.What will you do if you have a fight with No.6?
*Aiksss!!How would I know??That depends on the situation loh.

5.If you have 1 thing that you wan No.7 to change,what will it be??
*She's perfect the way she is!!

6.Tell us the good and bad bout No.3.
*She's a very patient girl.Very creative.Always smiling or laughing away.I can't think bout her bad.^^

7.Are No.7 and No.8 bestfriends since primary?
*Yupppppppppp!!

8.Have you ever go out with No.1?
*Nop!!T.T I feel sorry when she always ajak me go out but I won't be free.

9.Do you feel weird around No.6?
*Sometimes,when she laugh like crazy people for some lame reason or for no reason!!xP

10.Will you feel bored if you didn't know the 8 friends you mention above?
*Hmm...I dun think so,I still got so many other friends.But,it won't be that much fun at school loh.


2nd Tag-

1.Do you watch disney movies?
*Of course!!Duh??!!!

2.Which disney princess you love the most?
*Ariel from Little Mermaid & Beauty from Beauty and The Beast

3.Give some reasons why you love to watch disney movies.
*The songs are nice,and I love the storyline too.

4.Do you watch any anime show in tv?
*Of course!!Slam Dunk & Flame of Recca

5.Base on the anime show you mention at question no.4,give us some reasons why you like to watch them.
*Slam Dunk is funny,the basketball skills are unbelievable and the boys are so yeng when they're serious in the game.
Flame of Recca,I love everything in it,especially Recca & the boy with the water power d.(forgot what is his name liao.)

6.What do you know bout xxxHolic??
*Er...sorry,I didn't watch that anime.(Ask Charmian or Ashley bout this:])

7.Which cartoon character you love the most in Mickey Mouse?
*Mickey & Minnie!!

8.Do you prefer nowadays disney movies than old days disney movies?
*All the old time disney movies are nice,nowadays disney movies ar..depends lorh.

9.Are you good at drawing anime?
*Erm..I would say yes.(Not perasan bout that k??)

10.Are you scare when you 1st watch Beauty And The Beast?
*Kinda..I think I got scream when I saw the Beast.But it was more than 7 years ago d larh.

I tag anyone who is interested in these tags.

1:23:00 AM




Fweennnss

Aiai
Charmian
Angel
Ee May
Euwen
Evon
Ashley
Jade Ling
Chay Fhei
Joey
Khai Syuen
Lizen
Mikael
Sabrina
Wei Ying
Bryan
Jovin
Bow Yee
Jo Han
Angel
Yvonne
Noelle
Kylie







after tomorrow but before today

June 2007 May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


Chat here!!



ShoutMix chat widget