no surprise here
Cynthia Tan
SMKKK
15th February
Hard to understand if you don't know me
And not a person to be judge
Back off if you're here to make trouble
Friday, November 28, 2008

A love box!!

Mickey n his frens!!

Sticker of them again!!
My lion pencilbox!!
Lalala~~
Dats wad i brought at Book Culture 2day,
n 6 novels too!!!
I din go there purposely actually,
went 2 Gelateria 2 eat my lunch wif my mom.
Order Grilled Chicken wif German Potatoes n Spaghetti Ice-cream.
Yummy-yum!!!
So,when we walked past,
we decided 2 go in n c got any suitable stuff 2 buy anot loh.
I spend over RM200 2 buy all dis stuff,
my mom juz brought a photo album!!N,its RED!!!
My hyper d!!
hehe!!!
Goin 2 Barcelona l8r wif frens bout 12 umthing,
asked Ashley,but she's a gud gal,
so dun wan go.
I wanted 2 asked Jade,
but i haven tell her d place yet,
she off9 d.Zzzzz...
Been on9ing for d whole day d,
ahahaha!!
Summore 2day too lazy d,
so din go work,
2day suppose 2 be my last day liao.
Wheeeeee!!!
I can get my payment next Monday d!!!
5:24:00 AM