1. The age you'll be on your next birthday :
" 14 years old
Erm..I'm i still a baby??How good if dats d reality.
2.Place you'd like to travel to :
"Paris??

Went there before,but I wan 2 go again!!
3. Your favourite place :
"Shopping malls.
As long as I can go shopping,then its my favourite place!!
4. Your favourite food :
"France meals,steamboat,tom yam,laksa etc.




As long as its delicious food!!
5. Your favourite pet :
"Puppies or cute dogs!!
Isn't the dog cute??Im in luv wif dis dog d.
6. Your favourite colour combination :
"shiver,red,black and white
I wan dis pair of shoe!!!Damn yeng!!
7. Your favourite piece of clothing :
"Dresses,mini-skirts,nice & hot clothes.
As long as the clothes are suitable for me & its my clothin taste.
8. Your all time favourite song :
"Too many to write d.^^
9. Your favourite TV show :
"Friends,The Nanny,Slam Dunk,Flame of Recca etc.
(too lazy 2 find pictures for dis.)
10. First name of your significant other/crush :
"Erm...asked me in personal lah.
11. The town in which you live in :
"Bukit Rimau
Hear the name?BUKIT RIMAU!!!dis is where harimau lives.xD
12. Your screen/nickname :
"Cynthia?
(No picture available.)
13. Your first job:
"Teacher
14. Your dream job :
"Fashion designer or Anime artist
15. A habit you have :
"Going out late at night until 3-4a.m,using d computer non-stop,going shoppin n spendin money without knowin d value of money.
16.Your worst fear :
"Insects except butterfly lah,mouse etc.
(dun feel lyk findin pics for dis.)
17. The one thing you'd like to do before you die :
"I tell u after 50/60/70 years bah!!^^
18. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000 :
"Buying all d stuff in a shop dat i luv all d things in it??